These are one of my favourites! I have these for brekky with some avocado, salsa and maybe some eggs if I am EXTRA hungry.
Makes 10 Fritters roughly
1. Grate the zucchini and place in a colander with salt. Leave for 10 mins
2. Grate the carrot.
3. Place the carrot and spring onion in a bowl.
4. Squeeze as much liquid as you can out of the zucchini and add it to the bowl.
5. Add the eggs and herbs. Mix thoroughly.
6. Add in the bread crumbs until the mix is a cookie dough consistency.
7. Heat oil in a pan. Add a large scoop of the mixture and cook for 2-4 mins each side or until golden.
8. Serve or store to enjoy later.
Nutrition labels can be really confusing. This video is how to read nutrition labels for beginners. Start off with these 3 things and you will be on a great path for confidence and success in eating well.
Cranbourne Bootcamp Instructor and Personal Trainer focused on body positivity and amazing body and mindset transformations.
Bliss Fitness services the Cranbourne, Lynbrook, Clyde, Narre Warren and Koo Wee Rup areas.
This is something so many of us struggle with. Yet talking about it and asking for help can be challenging and embarrassing. Today I am shining light on this topic and giving you some tips on how to overcome it.
I hope this provides you with the guidance you need xx
Ellisa Haddad as a Personal Trainer and Life Coach, servicing the Cranbourne, Narre Warren, Lynbrook, Clyde, Berwick and Pakenham Areas. Ellisa focuses on obtaining balance between physical, emotional and mental health, for all her clients, and is particularly passionate about supporting women in achieving their goals.
e : email@example.com
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Copyright Bliss Fitness 2017
Bootcamps // Personal Trainer