These are one of my favourites! I have these for brekky with some avocado, salsa and maybe some eggs if I am EXTRA hungry.
Makes 10 Fritters roughly
1. Grate the zucchini and place in a colander with salt. Leave for 10 mins
2. Grate the carrot.
3. Place the carrot and spring onion in a bowl.
4. Squeeze as much liquid as you can out of the zucchini and add it to the bowl.
5. Add the eggs and herbs. Mix thoroughly.
6. Add in the bread crumbs until the mix is a cookie dough consistency.
7. Heat oil in a pan. Add a large scoop of the mixture and cook for 2-4 mins each side or until golden.
8. Serve or store to enjoy later.
Copyright Bliss Fitness 2017
Bootcamps // Personal Trainer